At Tully Law, PC, our mission is to help elders get the best care while protecting the most assets. Our Elder Law and Life Care Planning Services help you answer the following common questions:
Your Care Questions Answered
As you or your loved one ages, we will help you answer your questions about your long-term care and health care choices:
- What health care, chronic care, and long-term care services are available to me?
- How can I get the good care I need and desire, whether in my own home, in a residential community or assisted-living facility, in a child’s home, or in a nursing home?
- How will financial and health care decisions be made for me if I cannot make them for myself?
- Who can I rely on to make sure that decisions to be made are the right ones?
- If I can’t take care of myself, who will make sure my spouse continues to have a good quality of life?
- If there a health care crisis, what will we have to do? Where do we turn for the help we need?
- How do I know I am getting good care? Who will advocate and intervene for me if necessary to ensure my right to quality health care and long-term care?
Your Legal and Financial Questions Answered
Our Services can help you and your loved ones answer other pressing questions as well:
- How do I assure my financial security as I get older?
- What public benefits am I entitled to, and what do I have to do to qualify for them?
- Should I rely on Medicaid or other government benefits to help pay for my care? How do I apply for benefits?
- What kinds of insurance do I need? Should I buy long-term care insurance? Should I join a Medicare HMO?
- How and when should I distribute my assets? Can I save taxes and avoid probate?
- Do I have to spend all of my money on my care, whether in my home or in a residential care facility such as a nursing home? How can I protect my assets to take care of my spouse, to ensure I get good care, or to leave to my children?
- How do I provide for family members with special needs?